- Personal information provided by the donor will not be shared for any reason unless the donor grants permission.
- 4THE22 will never sell or trade donor information.
- 4THE22 will always honor a donor’s request to remain anonymous.
- Donors will be contacted periodically for solicitation purposes and/or regarding upcoming events unless the donor has opted out of communications.
- 4THE22 will honor all donor requests to opt out of mail, email, or phone solicitations. Donors can modify their communication and solicitation preferences by contacting 4THE22 via email at email@example.com
To assure donors and prospective donors can have trust and confidence in donating to nonprofit organizations, the Association of Fundraising Professionals in conjunction with other philanthropic organizations has created A Donor Bill of Rights. To learn more about your rights please visit: https://afpglobal.org/sites/default/files/attachments/2018-10/DonorBillofRights.pdf
Please note that 4THE22 complies with this Donor Bill of Rights, with the exception of Article IX, in that we are more protective of donor information than this Bill of Rights because we do NOT share mailing lists.